I have a question about Red Rose Tea. How can I contact you?
I have a question about my order. How can I contact you?
I would prefer to call in with my question. What is the number?
Call Us Toll-Free 1-877-248-2477
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund.
- Refunds for items returned within 30 days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
- The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless the shipment was damaged or you received the incorrect items.
- Items can be returned to:
Redco Direct Marketing
Redco Foods, Inc.
One Hansen Island
Little Falls, NY 13365
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered.
- We only ship within the United States at this time, using UPS and USPS.
- Our delivery dates are based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method, and your shipment's destination. Please allow 7-10 business days from the date the order was placed.
- Shipping charges are based on actual UPS & USPS rates and are calculated based on the products' weight and destination.
- If your Billing Address is outside of the US but your Shipping Address is within the US, please call us to order at 1-800-556-6674, between 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST.
For wholesale orders, please call us at 1-800-556-6674, between 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST. A list of wholesale prices can be requested at email@example.com.
Where does Red Rose Tea come from?
Red Rose carefully selects the best grades of tea from the finest estates in the world, including those in Kenya, Ceylon, India and Indonesia.
Is Red Rose "Fair Trade" Tea?
Redco Foods makes every effort to ensure that the tea we purchase comes from a reputable source and is purchased in a socially responsible manner. Our staff, as well as our importers, have personally visited our tea suppliers and have monitored conditions at the country of origin.
How is Red Rose Tea regulated?
Redco Foods is regulated by the FDA and NYS Agriculture and Markets.
Redco Foods is certified SQF 2000 Level 2, HACCP, Organic (NOFA-NY), and Kosher (KVH).
How is Red Rose Tea Decaffeinated?
Ethyl Acetate (EA) is a solvent used to extract caffeine. EA is a simple combination of naturally derived compounds present in some foods we eat such as bananas and other fruits. The EA method of decaffeination adheres to standards set by the Tea Association of the USA. This does not create a toxicity hazard to one's health.