- 6 Red Rose Sweet Temptations Blueberry Muffin tea bags
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 5 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cups freeze-dried blueberries
- 1. Place tea bags in a large pitcher, and cover with 3 3/4 cups hot water. Stir in cinnamon. Allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- 2. Without removing tea bags, cover and refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour.
- 3. Remove and discard tea bags. Add lemon juice, ice, and freeze-dried fruit.
- 4. Stir until well mixed.
- MAKES 6 SERVINGS
1/6th of recipe (about 10 oz.): 31 calories, 0g total fat, 0mg sodium, 7.5g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 0g protein