- 4 cups of brewed Red Rose tea
- 4 cups of ice
- 10 strawberries (thinly sliced)
- 15 basil leaves (fresh)
- 2 Tbsp of sugar
- 1. Add water to tea kettle and bring to boil.
- 2. Turn off the water and add the four Red Rose tea bags to the tea kettle.
- 3. Steep for 15 minutes.
- 4. While tea is steeping, add sliced strawberries, basil leaves and sugar in the bottom of a pitcher and stir roughly to mash up the strawberries and release basil flavor.
- 5. Add ice to pitcher and stir.
- 6. Remove the tea bags and pour tea over ice.
- 7. Garnish with a strawberry and/or sprig of basil (optional).