- 6 Red Rose Sweet Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake tea bags
- 2 1/4 cups club soda
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 5 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cups freeze-dried strawberries
- 1. Place tea bags in a large pitcher, and cover with 2 1/4 cups hot water. Allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- 2. Without removing tea bags, cover and refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour.
- 3. Remove and discard tea bags. Add club soda, lime juice, ice, and freeze-dried fruit. Stir until well mixed.
- MAKES 6 SERVINGS
1/6th of recipe (about 10 oz.): 27 calories, 0g fat, 19mg sodium, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 5g sugars, 0g protein