- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Red Rose Earl Grey Tea (approx. 7 tea bags)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cream together butter, sugar and tea.
- 3. Beat in vanilla and then eggs, one at a time.
- 4. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- 5. Fold flour mixture into egg mixture until just mixed.
- 6. Drop cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet using a tablespoon.
- 7. Bake in oven for 8 minutes.