Black Tea-Infused Cookies
Our black tea-infused cookies are made with sugar, spice, and everything nice. Pairs well with any Red Rose tea!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: about 2 dozen cookies
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Red Rose English Breakfast Tea Bags
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. all spice
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup softened, unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Cut open the Red Rose English Breakfast tea bags and add tea leaves to the bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, all spice and black pepper.
- In the bowl, beat the butter and sugar-spice mixture until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until fully incorporated. Slowly blend in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough and roll dough into balls. Place dough balls on prepared baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Baking in preheated over for 17 to 20 minutes. Let stand on baking sheet 2 minutes before moving to cool on wire racks.
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of Red Rose tea!