The Perfect Iced Tea Latte
This decaffeinated iced tea latte is deliciously creamy and could not be any easier to make. Try it today and share with the family!
Serving: 1 latte
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Red Rose Decaffeinated Black Tea Bag
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut creamer or milk
- In a mug, steep tea bag in 6 ounces of boiling fresh water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and allow tea to cool for 30 minutes.
- Stir in honey and coconut creamer or milk. Pour into a talk glass with ice and enjoy!