It Takes Two to Mango Iced Tea
Nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than a glass of Mango Iced Tea. Our fruit flavored iced tea is an easy to make recipe that the entire family will enjoy!
Makes 6 servings.
- 4 Red Rose Original Tea Bags
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup mango nectar or juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mango slices
- 2 cups raspberries
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Add water to tea kettle and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the water and add the four Red Rose tea bags to the tea kettle.
- Steep for 5 minutes; remove steeped tea bags
- Stir in mango nectar or juice
- Add honey to taste (optional)
- Pour tea into a pitcher
- Add the mango slices to the pitcher, saving a few to garnish
- Chill tea in the refrigerator for at least an hour
- Stir in raspberries, pour into glasses with ice, and garnish with remaining fruit and mint and enjoy!