Strawberry Basil Iced Tea
Fresh strawberries and a touch of basil makes our Strawberry Basil Iced Tea recipe the perfect end of summer drink! Raise a glass with your friends and enjoy the warm weather with good company and great drinks!
Makes 6 servings.
- 4 cups of brewed Red Rose tea
- 4 cups of ice
- 10 strawberries (thinly sliced)
- 15 basil leaves (fresh)
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- Add water to tea kettle and bring to boil.
- Turn off the water and add the four Red Rose tea bags to the tea kettle.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- While tea is steeping, add sliced strawberries, basil leaves and sugar in the bottom of a pitcher and stir roughly to mash up the strawberries and release basil flavor.
- Add ice to pitcher and stir.
- Remove the tea bags and pour tea over ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry and/or sprig of basil (optional).