Fresh Brewed Iced Tea Recipe
Summer isn’t truly complete without a fresh cup of iced tea. Check out our go-to way to prepare the perfect glass!
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 Red Rose Family Size Tea Bag
- 1 medium size oranges
- 3 lemons
- 1-quart of water
- Add water to tea kettle and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the water and add family size tea bag to the tea kettle.
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- While steeping, cut the oranges and lemons into slices.
- Remove the tea bags and let tea cool.
- When tea is cool enough, pour into a pitcher over ice.
- Add the orange and lemon slices to the pitcher.
- Stir and enjoy!