Strawberry Iced Tea
Sweet strawberry summertime. You can’t buy this deliciously fresh drink at the store. This homemade mixture of flavor is super simple and will be a crowd pleaser every time! Your family and friends will never believe how easy this is to make... don’t worry your secret is safe with us!
- 2 Family Size Red Rose Tea Bags
- 1-pint of fresh strawberries
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Boil two cups of water and steep family size tea bags for 5-10 minutes.
- Puree strawberries in a blender (reserve a handful of strawberries for garnish).
- Pour strawberry mixture through a mesh strainer into a pitcher filled with ice.
- Add the sugar to the steeped tea and stir until dissolved.
- Add four cups of cold water and the two cups of steeped tea to pitcher.
- Stir to mix and enjoy!