Earl Grey Pancakes
Pancakes are delicious, sweet and a family favorite! Our recipe is infused with Earl Grey Tea and offers a cozy twist on a classic breakfast meal or even dessert topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
- 2 Red Rose Early Grey Tea Bags
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a pot, bring milk and 1 tea bag to a simmer for 5-10 minutes. Once infused, remove from the heat and let it cool. Remove the teabag when the mixture is cool.
- Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, sugar and some of the tea leaves from the second teabag.
- Whisk the egg and vanilla extract into the cooled milk.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, stir till smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan at medium-low heat and coat the pan with some butter or cooking spray. Drop about 1-2 tablespoons of mixture into the pan at a time. Wait for 2-3 minutes before flipping.
- Serve with your choice of topping!