5 Easy BBQ Recipes for the Family
Sweet and Sower Chicken Wings
One of the easiest and tastiest wing recipes we ever did see! Your whole family will love this non spicy version of wings! You can pair this with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos to make this dish gluten free!)
- 4 tsps. raw honey
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. ground ginger
- 3 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wings, thawed
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, withholding chicken for now. Mix until ingredients are fully combined.
- Add chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to grill, drain off marinade and place on grill and cook on medium for 15-20 minutes. Turn and baste with remaining marinade occasionally. Chicken is fully cooked when juices run clear.
Quick and Easy BBQ Beans
A BBQ classic! Baked beans, these delicious and simple baked beans are the perfect side dish at any BBQ!
- 2 cans bakes beans
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 8” square disposable foil pan
- Add all ingredients to ungreased foil pan and stir.
- Cover pan and cook on grill for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Simple Tender Flank Steak
This dish might just be the showstopper. Your guests will never know it only took you ten minutes to prepare!
- 1 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos to make this dish gluten free!)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 – 1/12 beef flank steak
- In a bowl or a bag, combine all ingredients, withholding flank steak for now. Mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Add in flank steak and allow to marinate 6 – 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain flank steak from marinade and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side or until steak reaches desired cooking level. For medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145.
Healthy & Easy Dill Potato Salad
It’s truly not a BBQ without potato salad. Try this fun twist to your favorite side dish!
- 6 medium sized red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, boil potatoes until tender and allow to cool slightly before cutting into ½ inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, dill and salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes.
- Add in chopped onion and dress with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
The Easiest Coleslaw
Finally, no BBQ is complete without good old coleslaw. You can whip this up in a matter of minutes to enjoy with your meal!
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients, withholding coleslaw mix for now. Mix until all ingredients are combined and taste to make sure you like the taste. Add ingredients as necessary.
- When sauce is how you like it, mix in coleslaw mix and serve!