A Can’t Miss Pumpkin Martini Mocktail Recipe to Enjoy With Friends
What is Pumpkin Pie Spice?
Fall is upon us and the must have flavor of the season is here: pumpkin spice everything! It is nearly impossible to miss pumpkin spice-flavored products on restaurant menus or in the grocery store aisles during autumn. We’re in love with that pumpkin flavor!
Pumpkin pie spice is also known as pumpkin spice and is a mix of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Some pumpkin spice blends include allspice.
Why do we all love pumpkin season? Pumpkin and fall are a match made in heaven. How can we resist the delicious mix of spices warming us up in the autumn? During the fall, the smell of pumpkin spice brings nostalgia of the simpler days and makes us remember the excitement we felt when we were children. It's the start of our favorite holidays soon arriving one by one, beautiful foliage, and the right amount of cool weather.
Are There Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Products to Enjoy?
One of the most popular desserts you must eat during this time of year is pumpkin pie. If it were up to most of us, we would be having a slice of pumpkin pie every day in the autumn but the most delicious pumpkin pies we dream about usually contain an average of 25 grams of sugar per slice.
Red Rose Tea is excited about launching our brand new fall herbal teas which includes a limited edition of the Sweet Temptations Pumpkin Pie flavored herbal tea. The new gluten-free sweetened tea is a zero calorie treat, bursting with the traditional flavor of homemade pumpkin pie. Lightly sweetened with Stevia, our dessert tea has smooth pumpkin notes combined with hints of spice to bring to life this favorite autumnal treat.
Enjoy this caffeine-free pumpkin drink during breakfast, noon, or night.
Is There a Mocktail That Uses Pumpkin Spice Tea?
There is nothing quite like a pumpkin cocktail. One of our favorite recipes of the season is a pumpkin pie martini mocktail. The chilled pumpkin tea mixed in a fun mocktail to enjoy alone or with friends is the perfect way to enjoy the season. Plus, who doesn’t feel somewhat fancy drinking out of a nice glass?
This recipe is both easy and quick to make.
Enjoy A Nonalcoholic Pumpkin Spice Martini On Us
If you are looking for a nonalcoholic fall drink or a deliciously easy pumpkin cocktail recipe – this is it. With Halloween and Thanksgiving around the corner, you can surely add this to your party list. Would love to see your pumpkin mocktail.
Pumpkin Pie Martini Mocktail Ingredients
- 2 ounces vanilla cream soda
- 4.5 ounces of freshly brewed Red Rose's Sweet Temptations Pumpkin Pie Herbal Tea
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 dash of ground nutmeg for garnish
- Powdered graham cracker for the rim
Pumpkin Martini Recipe
- Rim two cocktail glasses with crushed graham cracker.
- Steep 1 tea bag of Red Rose's Sweet Temptations Pumpkin Pie Herbal Tea in an 8 ounce cup of boiling water. Wait 10 minutes to cool.
- Pour 4.5 ounces of the tea into a cocktail shaker with the pumpkin puree and some ice cubes.
- Add heavy cream and a few more ice cubes one pumpkin puree is broken up.
- Shake thoroughly to further break up the puree. Top with the vanilla cream soda.
- Strain into the martini glasses
- Sprinkle the ground nutmeg on top for garnish.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to mention @redroseteaus!