A Non Alcoholic Peach Schnapps Drink to Try at Home
Enjoy the summer days with good company, sunshine, and seasonal fruits like peaches. Peach cocktails are popular during summer months to sip on during nights out with friends. A refreshing fizzy juicy peach cocktail recipe with the sweetness of summer is sure to make a great evening.
Do you want a delicious non alcoholic peach drink without all the sugar? Mocktails are a great option to satisfy your sweet cravings.
We love nothing more than spending time with our loved ones. Mocktails have become increasingly popular in recent years, with sales for non-alcoholic beverages increasing by over 30% last year, according to NielsenIQ. It looks like more brands are launching non alcoholic beverages, and this is a trend that looks like it will continue for some time.
For many of us, sticking to a healthier diet is important and could be challenging. At Red Rose, we believe that healthy food can be delicious, too. Our Sweet Temptations line is sugar-free, calorie-free, and caffeine-free, so you can indulge guilt-free.
A healthier alternative to a delicious peach cocktail is fun to enjoy socially and can help limit possible fatigue associated with alcohol, such as decreased sleep, anxiety, and plus, it’s a great alternative for your self-care goals.
Avoiding alcohol? We're excited to share a simple mocktail recipe that is alcohol free, replacing peach vodka with sparkling water or tonic water.
Peach Drink Ingredients
- 4 Red Rose Sweet Temptations Peach Cobbler tea bags
- 2 Cups of Boiled Water
- 2 Cups of Sparkling Water or Tonic Water
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup of Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup of Cranberry Juice
- Handful of Blueberries and Sliced Peaches
- 4 Cups of Ice
Peach Mocktail Recipe
- Place the Red Rose Sweet Temptations Peach Cobbler tea bags in a large pitcher, and cover with 2 cups hot water. Allow to steep for5 minutes.
- Without removing tea bags, cover and refrigerate until cool. Wait about an hour.
- Remove and discard tea bags. Add remaining ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to mention @redroseteaus!