How to Make a Healthy Strawberry Spritzer Drink
An Easy Non Alcoholic Drink To Make At Home
Anyone craving a strawberry refresher that's also an easy non alcoholic drink to make at home? With strawberry season in full swing, we are excited to share this strawberry spritzer recipe. What makes this recipe extra special is that it was developed by recipe guru, Hungry Girl, and is a can't miss drink to try. The recipe below is both simple and loaded with flavor.
Lisa Lillien, aka Hungry Girl, is known for her guilt-free recipes and 14 bestselling cookbooks. Make sure to check out her recipes for more treats to cook up.
This refreshing drink tastes like strawberry cheesecake and feels like summer!
Non Alcoholic Spritzer Ingredients
- 6 Red Rose Sweet Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake tea bags
- 2 1/4 Cups of club soda
- 1 Tbsp of lime juice
- 5 Cups ice
- 1 1/2 Cups of freeze-dried strawberries or fresh strawberries sliced
- Place the Red Rose Sweet Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake tea bags in a large pitcher, and cover with 2 1/4 cups hot water. Allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Without removing tea bags, cover and refrigerate until cool. Wait about an hour.
- Remove and discard tea bags. Add club soda, lime juice, ice, and strawberries. Stir until well mixed.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to mention @redroseteaus!