get your Recipe Card
- 6 Red Rose Sweet Temptations Blueberry Muffin tea bags
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 5 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cups freeze-dried blueberries
- Place tea bags in a large pitcher, and cover with 3 3/4 cups hot water. Stir in cinnamon. Allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Without removing tea bags, cover and refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour.
- Remove and discard tea bags. Add lemon juice, ice, and freeze-dried fruit.
- Stir until well mixed.
Entire recipe 1/6th of recipe (about 10 oz.): 31 calories, 0g total fat, 0mg sodium, 7.5g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 0g protein
Cook 5 minutes or less
MAKES 6 SERVINGS