Black Tea Cupcakes
Our Black Tea Cupcakes made with our Original Black Tea make the perfect sweet treat!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
Serving Size: about 2 dozen cupcakes
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 3 Red Rose Original Black Tea Bags
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract⠀
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, steep the tea bags in the hot milk for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, whisk in the eggs and vanilla until combined.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter. Use mixer and beat until well combined.
- Reduce mixer speed and add half of the milk mixture. Mix until just combined. Repeat with the remaining milk mixture.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool before frosting.