Don’t underestimate this simple little treat! These butter cookies are oh so sweet and highly satisfying!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add 3 beaten egg yolks and 1 tsp. vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually mix dry mixture w/ butter mixture.
- Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Then cut cookie into desired shapes.
- Cook for 10 minutes.