Earl Grey Tea Cookies
These cookies are truly flavorful and are sure to impress! The perfect gift for your fellow tea loving friend!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Red Rose Earl Grey Tea (approx. 7 tea bags - dry)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar and tea.
- Beat in vanilla and then eggs, one at a time.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Fold flour mixture into egg mixture until just mixed.
- Drop cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet using a tablespoon.
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes.