get your Recipe Card
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Red Rose Earl Grey Tea (approx. 7 tea bags)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar and tea.
- Beat in vanilla and then eggs, one at a time.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Fold flour mixture into egg mixture until just mixed.
- Drop cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet using a tablespoon.
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes.