Earl Grey Blueberry Pie
We’re so excited to share this delicious pie recipe with you today! Pie is a holiday dessert staple. Slice after slice, pie feeds the belly and is full of love.
Leave it to us at Red Rose to share with you a pie that you can make by using our Earl Grey tea bags. YUM! Let’s get to our Earl Grey Blueberry Pie recipe!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: 8
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons finely ground earl grey tea
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon, finely ground earl grey tea, lemon juice and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour blueberry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter. Cut remaining pastry into 1/2 - 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top. Crimp and flute edges.
- Bake pie on middle rack of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Allow pie to cool for at least 1 hour.
We hope that your holidays are full of love, family fun, and lots of pie! Happy Thanksgiving!