Earl Grey Hot Chocolate
The perfect twist to your favorite cold weather drink! Cozy up with your special someone and share a steaming mug of our Earl Grey Hot Chocolate.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 2 cups
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of cream
- 3 Red Rose Earl Grey Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Heat milk and cream over medium heat in a small pot until steaming but not boiling.
- Turn down the heat to low and add the Earl Grey tea bags. Steep the tea in the milk for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add chocolate chips, sugar and sea salt. Whisk together until the chocolate chips have melted and the sugar is dissolved.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as marshmallows and enjoy!