Vanilla Bundt Cake
Craving something sweet? You'll love our Classic Vanilla Bundt Cake recipe! A simple cake that everyone will enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: 1 bundt cake
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease bundt cake pan.
- Place butter in a bowl and beat until softened. Add in sugar and eggs. Add in the baking powder and salt to the batter and stir just to combine. Do not over stir.
- Add the vanilla and almond extract into the mixture. Then add flour and milk.
- Gently beat the mixture until batter is thick and smooth with only a few lumps.
- Add the batter to the bundt cake pan as evenly as possible.
- Bake the bundt cake for 50 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven, and gently loosen its edges. Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Let the bundt cake cool completely to a warm temperature before adding sifted powdered sugar or other toppings over cake. Enjoy with your favorite Red Rose brew!