Easy Back To School Snacks
It's that time of year again and students, parents and teachers alike are preparing themselves for a new and unconventional school year. We understand that the upcoming school year will hold a new set of challenges for everyone but Red Rose Tea is for you.
We're sharing FIVE delicious sweet and savory snacks that you and your kids will enjoy!
Ants on a Log
This fun snack is so easy the kids can make it! All you need is celery, peanut butter and raisins.
- 5 celery stalks
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of raisins
- Clean and cut celery stalks
- Spread with peanut butter
- Sprinkle with raisins
Apples, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips
This simple and easy snack is packed with fiber and protein.
- 1 apple (cut into slices)
- ¼ cup of peanut butter (melted)
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Arrange apple slices in a bowl or on a plate.
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Easy Fruit Salad
This deliciously easy fresh fruit salad with all favorite fruits and no added sugar.
- ¼ cup of pineapple cubed
- 1 orange, chopped
- ½ apple, chopped
- 10 grapes (red or green), halved
- 2 cups of yogurt (your choice of flavor, we recommend strawberry or vanilla)
- Stir pineapple, orange, apple, and grapes together in a bowl. Pour yogurt over the top and stir.
Homemade Trail Mix
Ready in 5 minutes and you can easily switch out ingredients.
- 1 cup of pretzels
- 1 cup of dried fruit
- 1 cup of cashews or another favorite nut
- ½ cup of chocolate covered candy
- ½ cup of raisins
- Throw everything together in a sealed container.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
Graham Cracker Cheesecakes
This after-school snack is a healthy way to indulge your child's sweet tooth.
- 12 graham crackers
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- 1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- Honey for taste
- Spread cream cheese onto graham crackers
- Top with sliced strawberries
- Drizzle with honey and enjoy